By Eddie Capparucci, Ph.D., LPC, C-CSAS
I know you have tried everything to rid yourself of pornography. You may have even reached the point where you believe this is a thorn you will carry for the rest of your life. But it does not have to be that way. First, you need to answer questions that will empower you in managing your addiction. What questions? The critical “why” questions.
Why do I think, feel and act the way I do?
Why does sex have a stronghold on my life?
And the answer to these questions can be found in your Inner Child. You see, the road to recovery from addiction goes through your childhood.
This is because those unresolved childhood pain points continue to unknowingly haunt you today. To combat these repressed emotional distresses, you enact defense mechanisms that developed in childhood. You learned to run away from emotional pain by distracting yourself. And in your case, the distraction is sex –the mother of all distractions.
However, it is time to stop running and identify these pain points that have made your life hell. And the Inner Child Model can assist you. This program has been endorsed by many leaders in the porn addiction recovery field. With this unique treatment method that has helped hundreds of men, you will learn:
- The answer to why you abuse sex
- To identify the core emotional triggers that activate your Inner Child
- How to process emotional distress and process emotional discomfort
- How being mindful helps you stay one step ahead of your addiction
- How being drained mentally, emotionally, physically, and Spiritually leads to bad things occurring
- How to stop objectifying others
- How to remove the shame that grips you
Start your journey to freedom today by going to www.innerchild-sexaddiction.com and signing up for the 12-week Inner Child Recovery Process. And check out the book, Going Deeper: How the Inner Child Impacts Your Sexual Addiction.
“Going Deeper is about seeing the reasons for your undesired sexual behaviors and healing the underlying heartaches in your story. A seasoned clinician, Dr. Eddie Capparucci, has learned that self-destructive behaviors are correlated to the emotional pain and trauma that continues to haunt the inner child. Rather than developing strategies and techniques to manage your behavior, you are invited to something better: to connect with and strengthen the child within you.”
- Am I a sex addict?
- Betrayal Recovery
- Cheating Husband
- God and Shame
- Going Deeper: How the Inner Child Impacts Your Sexual Addiction
- Grieving Betrayal
- How the Inner Child Impacts Porn Addiction
- Inability to sit with emotional pain
- Men against porn
- objectifying women
- online pornography recovery program
- Pornography Addiction
- Recovering from pornography addiction
- Removing Your Shame Label
- Sex Addiction and the inner child
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Addiction
- Sexual Addiction Books
- Sexual exploitation
- Sexual Integrity
- Sexual shame
- Sexually Addicted Husband
- Struggling with Porn
- Training Your Lustful Eyes
- Turning to God to Stop Porn
- wives and pornography
- Women against pornography
- women and pornography
- women as sex objects
- Women who hate porn