I know you have tried everything to rid yourself of pornography. You may have even reached the point where you believe this is a thorn you will carry for the rest of your life. But it does not have to be that way. What you need is the answer some questions that will empower you in managing your addiction. What questions? The critical “Why” questions.
Why do I think, feel and act the way I do?
Why does sex have a stronghold on my life?
And the answer to those questions can be found in your Inner Child? You see, the road to recovery from addiction goes through your childhood. It is our unresolved childhood pain points that still continue to haunt us today. And to combat this suppressed emotional distress we enact a defense mechanism we have been using since we were children. We runaway from the pain by distressing ourselves. And in your case, you distract yourself with sex — which is the mother of all distractions.
But it is time to stop running and identify these pain points that have made your life hell. And the Inner Child Recovery Process can do that for you. This program has endorsed by many of the leaders in the sex and porn addiction recovery field. With this unique treatment method that has helped hundreds of men, you will learn:
- The answer to why you abuse sex
- To identify the core emotional triggers that activate your inner child
- What is the inner child activation process
- How to process emotional distress and stop running to destructive distractions
- How to be more mindful and alert to stay one step ahead of your addiction
- How being drained mentally, emotionally, physically and Spiritually leads to bad things
- How to stop objectifying others
- How to remove the shame that grips you
Start your journey to freedom today by going to www.innerchild-sexaddiction.com and sign up for the 12-week Inner Child Recovery Process. And be sure to order a copy of the book, Going Deeper: How the Inner Child Impacts Your Sexual Addiction.
“Going Deeper is about seeing your unwanted sexual behavior as a clarion call to heal the underlying heartaches in your story. A seasoned clinician, Eddie Capparucci has learned that self-destructive behaviors are correlated to the emotional pain and trauma that continues to haunt the inner child. Rather than developing strategies and techniques to manage your behavior, you are invited to something better: to connect with and strengthen the child within you.”
Jay Stringer, Psychotherapist and author of Unwanted: How Sexual Brokenness Reveals Our Way to Healing
- Am I a sex addict?
- Betrayal Recovery
- Cheating Husband
- God and Shame
- Going Deeper: How the Inner Child Impacts Your Sexual Addiction
- Grieving Betrayal
- How the Inner Child Impacts Porn Addiction
- Inability to sit with emotional pain
- Men against porn
- objectifying women
- online pornography recovery program
- Pornography Addiction
- Recovering from pornography addiction
- Removing Your Shame Label
- Sex Addiction and the inner child
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Addiction
- Sexual Addiction Books
- Sexual exploitation
- Sexual Integrity
- Sexual shame
- Sexually Addicted Husband
- Struggling with Porn
- Training Your Lustful Eyes
- Turning to God to Stop Porn
- wives and pornography
- Women against pornography
- women and pornography
- women as sex objects
- Women who hate porn